How to Apply for Germany Visa from Dubai
Germany is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe. Endowed with breathtaking natural landscapes and filled with manmade wonders, Germany is on the travel bucket list of people around the world. Apart from the beautiful sights, Germany is also loved for its food, culture, and unique festivals and events. But before you plan your Germany trip, you need to get a Germany tourist visa. Here you will get all the information about Germany visa Dubai, i.e., how to apply for Germany visa from Dubai.
What is Germany Visa?
The Germany tourist visa is a short-term visa that gives you the chance to visit the country for a short period of time. As Germany is a part of the Schengen Agreement, it is one of the 26 European countries that can be visited with a Schengen visa. In other words, the Germany visa is in reality the Schengen visa. On the other hand, if you want to visit the country for any other reason like long-term stay, work, or studies, you need to check for different types of Germany visa and apply for a suitable one.
Who Needs Germany Visa?
The first thing you need to know is whether you need a Germany visa. The citizens of the United Arab Emirates do not need a Schengen or Germany visa to visit the country. However, if you are a resident of the UAE, you might require a Germany visa depending on the country you belong to. Citizens of countries like the European Union, EFTA, EEA, Israel, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, The United States of America, and Republic of South Korea do not need to get a pre-approved visa to visit Germany. However, the UAE residents who are not from the above-mentioned countries need to apply for a Germany visa before visiting the nation. Moreover, if you are a UAE citizen who has been denied entry into Germany before, you will have to apply for a Germany visa before deciding to fly to the country.
How to Apply for a Germany Visa from Dubai?
Here are the steps that you need to follow while applying for a Germany visa from Dubai.
- The first step is to fill in the application form.
- Arrange for the supporting documents you need to submit along with the application form.
- Scheduled a visa interview appointment.
- Reach the visa center on time. Submit the documents and attend the visa interview.
- Pay the visa fee.
- Await the response on your Germany visa application.
Germany Visa Requirements
The documents you submit for your Germany visa are extremely important, as this will ensure whether your visa application will be accepted or rejected:
- Application Form: Your Germany visa application form should be filled correctly and completely. There should not be any errors, either spelling or factual, in the application form. Take a print out of the form and sign it.
- Passport: You have to submit your original passport along with the application form. Your passport should have at least 3 months of validity from the date of returning from Germany.
- Photographs: You need to include 2 passport size photographs with your application form. These photographs should be colored and taken against a neutral gray background. Ensure that these photographs are not older than 3 months.
- Accommodation Proof: You need to submit proof of where you are going to stay in Germany. This could be proof of your hotel reservation, rent agreement, or an invitation letter from the host.
- Flight Ticket: You need to submit proof of your return ticket that states that you will return to Dubai or the UAE before your visa expires.
- Proof of Occupational Status: Employees need to submit a leave contract as well as a leave approval letter along with their application form. If you are self-employed or a business owner, you need to submit a copy of your business license. Students need to submit a no-objection certificate and proof of enrollment from their school, college, or university. Retired individuals will have to submit their pension statement for the last 6 months.
- Proof of Finances: You need to provide proof of finances that ensures that you have enough money to stay in Germany.
Apart from these, you may be asked to submit some additional documents by the Germany consulate or embassy.
How Long Does It Take to Get Germany Visa from Dubai?
It can take up to 14 days to process your Germany visa. Hence, it is necessary to submit your Germany visa application at least a month before you plan to travel to the country.
Reasons for Germany Visa Rejection
An important thing to remember when you apply for a Germany visa is that there are chances of your visa application getting rejected. To ensure that you avoid this problem, you need to know some of the common reasons why the visa application can get rejected. Here we provide you some of the reasons for Germany visa rejection:
- One of the most common reasons for Germany visa rejection is incomplete documentation. Moreover, submitting fake documents can also lead to rejection of your visa application.
- If you have some kind of criminal record in your name, this can also become the reason for your Germany visa application rejection.
- If you do not provide proper proof for things like duration of your stay, travel health insurance, current account statement, financial stability, date of returning to Dubai, etc. these can also lead to rejection of your Germany visa application.
- Another common reason for rejection of Germany visa application is submitting a passport that is invalid, expired, or damaged.
- If you do not provide a valid reason for visiting Germany, your visa application is likely to get rejected.
- If there is no valid proof of where you are going to stay and even if you do not provide the correct travel itinerary, your visa application may get rejected.
If applying for a Germany visa on your own seems like a difficult task, you can see the help of a visa service company or agent who will do the work for you. Ensure that you only recruit a reputed visa company for a smooth and hassle-free Germany visa application process.