Thailand is a popular choice among newlyweds because of its affordability and stunning beauty. But there are plenty of reasons why this Southeast Asian nation is such a dreamy spot. Here are five reasons why you should plan a luxurious trip to Thailand for your honeymoon:
1. You’re Going To Need Some Time Off From Work
If you’ve been working hard since getting engaged, you’re probably looking forward to some much needed R&R. And while you might think you’ll be able to squeeze in a quick vacation once you return home, that won’t necessarily be the case. If you don’t take advantage of your employer’s paid time off policy, you could lose out on some serious cash. Plus, you’ll miss out on the benefits of having days off during the workweek, like Monday mornings feeling lighter and less stressed. In short, you’ll feel better about yourself and your job if you use your paid time off.
2. There Are Plenty Of Activities For Couples
With over 80 islands, Thailand offers couples a wide variety of activities to choose from. Whether you prefer diving, snorkeling, hiking, cycling, rafting, golfing or shopping, you’ll find something fun to do here. Just remember to keep safety in mind and always let someone know where you’re going.
3. Your Hotel Will Have Everything You Need
Hotels in Thailand offer everything you need to relax and unwind. Many hotels even provide spa treatments or massages. While you’re staying in one of those resorts, you can explore the city on foot or hop in a tuk-tuk and head into town to see what else is nearby.
24 Exotic Places To Visit In Thailand For Honeymoon In 2022
Thailand is one of those countries that never fails to impress every tourist that visits it. From the beautiful beaches to the lush green forests, everything about the place is simply amazing. If you want to make your trip even better, why don’t you plan a holiday in Thailand and enjoy some of the best honeymoons ever? Here we have listed out 24 places in Thailand which you must visit during your honeymoon.
1. Phuket Island – This island offers something different. As compared to most of the other islands, Phuket doesn’t offer anything too much except for its white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. However, what makes it special is the fact that there are many luxury resorts which allow you to spend quality time with your loved ones.
2. Ko Phi Phi Islands – Located near Krabi, this small island is home to several luxurious hotels. Some of them are very famous while others might still remain hidden. Regardless, you’ll find yourself spending hours upon hours exploring each and every corner of the place.
3. Khao Sok National Park – A perfect escape for nature lovers, this park is located in the middle of the stunning jungle. Not only does it provide visitors with plenty of adventure activities like trekking, hiking, canoeing, etc., but it also allows them to unwind themselves from the hectic pace of their daily lives.
4. Railay Beach – One of the most popular beaches amongst tourists looking for a little peace and quiet, this beach is known for its pristine sand and turquoise water. Also, the view here is absolutely breathtaking.
5. Chiang Mai City – Home to some of the most attractive temples in Thailand, such as the Doi Suthep Temple, Wat Chedi Luang, and others, this city is truly paradise for travelers who wish to relax.
6. Mae Hong Son – With its rich culture and history, this town is worth visiting. Besides being home to some great attractions like the Mae Hong Son Province Museum, the Ban Chang Ancient House, and others, this place is also ideal for those who are into trekking.
7. Khon Kaen – Known for its delicious food and lively nightlife, this province is home to some of the most interesting destinations. The Patong Beach is one of the top locations in the area which offers an exotic array of accommodation options.
8. Trat – An island filled with incredible sceneries, this place is truly paradise for photographers. It’s home to some of the best views of the Andaman Sea.
9. Kanchanaburi – A town situated along the River Kwai, this place is often visited by tourists due to its proximity to Bangkok. There are lots of things to do in Kanchanaburi ranging from river cruises to cycling trips.
10. Phetchabun – Often referred to as the ‘Little White Tiger’, this region is home to some great national parks including the Nam Tok Tha Man Waterfall and the Phu Kradung Wildlife Sanctuary.
11. Hua Hin – This coastal town on the Gulf of Thailand hosts both locals and tourists alike so if you’re planning to travel around Thailand then you should definitely include this destination in your list.
12. Nakhon Si Thammarat – Located south of the country, this region features both beautiful landscapes and friendly people. From relaxing at a beach resort to enjoying a cultural experience, there’s always something exciting going on in this part of the world.
13. Mukdahan – Located north-east of the capital, this region is home to a lot of natural beauty. Those looking for more than just sightseeing can take a trip up the Tha Chin River where they will be able to see floating villages.
14. Kamphaeng Phet – This region is home to the Royal Palace of Chakri Dynasty and the largest buddhist temple in Thailand, Wihan Mahathat.
15. Roi Et – This town has a lot to offer even though it is not that well-known when compared to other regions of Thailand. Whether you’re interested in shopping or dining, this is the right location for you!
16. Krabi – If you want to try a bit of everything, this is the right place for you. The white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters make this a favorite destination for many tourists.
17. Ko Lanta – Just a short ferry ride away from Koh Samui is Ko Lanta. Visitors enjoy swimming, snorkeling, diving and fishing because of the island’s pristine marine environment.
18. Ko Phi Phi – One of the few places in Thailand that still retains its original charm, Ko Phi Phi is located near Krabi. Here visitors can find warm beaches and amazing limestone cliffs.
19. Ko Jum – Only about 3 hours drive from Bangkok lies the island Ko Jum. Famous for its fine sand beaches, turquoise water and stunning sunsets, this is the perfect place to relax after long days of exploring the city.
20. Chiang Mai – Home to the famous Wat Chedi Luang and the Night Bazaar, Chiang Mai is known for its unique lifestyle as well as its bright lights and hot weather.
21. Pai – Located in northern Thailand, this town is famous for its nightlife and delicious food. Its pleasant climate makes it an ideal tourist destination throughout the year.
22. Mae Hong Son – Known for its lush highlands and rugged scenery, this region of Thailand is also one of the least explored areas of the country.
23. Chiang Rai – With plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities like trekking, river rafting and rock climbing, this area of Thailand attracts visitors with its stunning landscape and lively atmosphere.
24. Khon Kaen – Located in northeastern Thailand, this region is best visited between November and February due to good rainfall and comfortable temperatures.
2. Krabi: With Secluded And Tranquil Islands
You can choose from several types of accommodation options depending on how long you plan to spend there. If you decide to stay longer, you can extend your stay at the hotel and take advantage of their special packages.
You can choose from several types of accommodation options depending on how long you plan to spend there. If you decide to stay longer, you can extend your stay at the hotel and take advantage of their special packages.
3. Koh Samui: For The Biggest Beach Parties
Koh Samui is amongst the most popular tourist attractions in Thailand. This island is a paradise for tourists and visitors alike. It offers everything you could ask for in terms of accommodation, food, entertainment, and shopping. And it does it all at affordable prices. If you want to enjoy the sun and sand while partying like crazy, Koh Samui is the place to go.
The island is home to some of the largest beach parties in Asia. These parties usually take place during the full moon party season. During these events, people gather along the beaches and dance till dawn. They drink alcohol, eat delicious foods, and even play games. People dress up in costumes and party hard.
If you want to experience the best of what Koh Samui has to offer, here are three resorts that are ideal for couples looking for romance and relaxation.
Four Seasons Resort (Luxurious)
Located on beautiful Lamai Bay, this resort is perfect for those seeking luxury and privacy. You can choose between one-, two- or three-bedroom villas. Each room features a balcony where you can relax and gaze out over the ocean. There are many activities and amenities available to guests including swimming pools, tennis courts, restaurants, bars, spa treatments, and much more.
Ritz Carlton Resorts & Spas (Premium)
This hotel is located in Chaweng Beach, one of the most famous areas on the island. Guests can enjoy stunning views of the ocean and the sunset. Rooms feature balconies overlooking the sea and tropical gardens. In addition to having access to the Ritz Carlton Spa, guests can enjoy fine dining at the restaurant, The Clubhouse.
4. Hua Hin: With A Romantic Ambiance
Hua Hin is the one of best honeymoon destinations in Thailand. There are many luxury hotels and resorts available along the beachfront. If you want to enjoy your vacation with some privacy, choose a resort where you can enjoy your meals without being disturbed by others. Most of those resorts offer great deals during off season.
The resorts located near the city center provide easy access to shopping centers and nightlife options. You can spend your day relaxing on the beach while enjoying the sunsets.
If you are looking for something cheaper, try staying at a resort with a pool. You can swim laps and take a dip in the water.
5. Chiang Mai: A Beautiful Place
Chiang Mai, bestowed with the highest range of mountains and tribal villages, has been awarded as one of the best honeymoon destinations in Thailand. This place is known for its beauty and charm. Chiang Mai is located in the north of Thailand. It is a popular tourist destination because it offers many attractions like temples, museums, and local markets. If you are looking for a romantic vacation, then Chiang Mai is the perfect choice for you. There are many luxury hotels and mid-range hotels where you can spend your honeymoon. You can choose either of the hotel depending upon the budget and requirement.
The greenery of Chiangmai is abundant and is magnificent when you see the hill views, which make this place one of the best places for honeymoon. It is a great experience to see the green hills and valleys. The greenery gives a feeling of calmness and peace. It is a wonderful experience to enjoy nature. You can take some pictures and capture the moments of your life together.
Ideal duration for honeymoon: 2 to 3 Days Romantic stays:
1. Dhara Dhevi – Chiang Mai Luxury Hotels
2. Puripun Baby Grand Boutique Hotel – Chiang Mai Mid Range Hotels
3. Thapae Gate Inn – Chiang Mai Budget Hotels
4. Chiang Mai Riverside Resort & Spa – Chiang Mai Budget Hotel
6. Bangkok: With A Cosmopolitan Setting
Bangkok is one of the best destinations for honeymoon in Thailand. This beautiful capital city offers everything you are looking for while planning a romantic trip. From fine dining to shopping, there are plenty of options to choose from. Here are some reasons why you should consider spending your honeymoon in Bangkok:
1. Affordable Prices:
With a variety of accommodation options ranging from budget hotels to luxurious resorts, it makes sense to look into what suits your budget. You don’t want to spend too much money on accommodations when you plan a vacation. And since Bangkok is known to be the cheapest city in Thailand, you won’t find yourself overspending.
2. Luxurious Accommodation Options:
If you prefer staying in boutique hotels, you can do just that in Bangkok. There are many upscale properties offering modern amenities and luxurious rooms. If you prefer something more traditional, you can opt for a resort hotel where you can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment or simply relax in a pool.
3. Excellent Food & Entertainment:
The food scene in Bangkok is quite diverse. Whether you like Thai cuisine or Chinese food, you can find it here. For entertainment, Bangkok is home to several cinemas and theatres. Moreover, nightlife in Bangkok is vibrant. From live music venues to nightclubs, you can party the whole night away.
7. Pattaya: An Exquisite Experience
This beach town is one of the most popular destinations in Thailand, especially among those looking for a romantic vacation. Located just east of Bangkok, it offers some of the best beaches in the world.
The city itself is home to many hotels, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, casinos, and even a few museums. There are plenty of things to do here, whether you’re planning on relaxing on the beach or seeing a show.
While there are many hotels in Pattaya, we recommend staying at the Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa, where you’ll find modern amenities, great customer service, and a location near everything.
8. Phi Phi Islands: The Perfect Leisure Spot
The perfect spot to spend your romantic vacation is the Phi Phi islands. This group of seven small islands located off the west coast of Phuket is home to several resorts, including the luxury Zeavola Resort &Spa. Here are some things you shouldn’t miss while staying here:
1. Get up close and personal with the sea turtles
2. Take a boat trip around the islands
3. Spend a day snorkeling
4. Enjoy a delicious meal at the resort’s restaurant
5. Relax at the spa
6. Swim under waterfalls
7. Stay overnight at the resort
Koh Tao is one of the popular destinations for honeymooners around the world. Couples spend some quality time together here while enjoying the amazing views and the beautiful beaches. With a variety of accommodation options, there are many choices for those looking for budget or luxury stays. Here we list out the best resorts where you can enjoy your dream vacation with your loved ones.
1. Koh Tao Heights Boutique Villa
2. Koh Tao Heights Deluxe Villa
3. Koh Tao Heights Family Suite
4. Koh Tao Heights Family Villa
5. Koh Tao Heights Garden Room
6. Koh Tao Heights Garden Villa
Located just 30 minutes away from Chaweng Beach, Koh Phangan offers some of the most romantic beaches in Thailand. This island is known for having some of the best nightlife in Asia, including a huge number of bars, clubs, and restaurants.
The island is divided into three parts: North Koh Phangan, South Koh Phangan, and West Koh Phangan. You can enjoy relaxing walks along the beach, snorkeling, diving, fishing, kayaking, swimming, and many other activities.
You can choose from luxury villas, mid-range bungalows, and budget rooms. All of them are located within walking distance from each other, making it easy to move around.
If you want to make sure that you spend the most memorable moments of your life together, book yourself a room at Anantara Rasanandahotels & Resorts Koh Phangan.
11. Koh Ngai: Spend Some Quality Time
Koh Ngai is one of those islands where you can find yourself completely lost in the beauty of nature. This island is located off the coast of southern Trat province, about 90 minutes south of Bangkok. With crystal clear waters and lush green forest, it is truly paradise. There are no roads leading to the island, making it perfect for a relaxing getaway. If you want to make the most out of your trip, here are 11 things to do while you’re there.
1. Stay At Koh Ngai Cliff Beach Resorts
The best way to experience Koh Ngai is staying at one of the resort’s bungalows. These quaint cottages come complete with balconies overlooking the ocean and a kitchenette. You can choose whether you want to stay in a studio or villa. If you opt for the latter, you’ll be able to enjoy the privacy of your very own pool.
2. Take A Walk On The Beach
You don’t have to worry about getting bored of doing nothing because there is plenty to see around. Be sure to walk along the shoreline. You will discover beautiful beaches and cliffs. However, you won’t be allowed to go swimming because the water is too shallow.
3. Enjoy A Meal At Coco Cottage
Coco Cottage is known for serving delicious Thai food. Their menu includes dishes like grilled seafood, stir fried fish, chicken curry, and pad thai noodles. Plus, you can try their signature coconut milk soup.
12. Koh Lanta: For Beautiful Views
Koh Lanta is an off beat yet one of the best places to visit in Thailand. This beautiful island is home to some of the world’s most stunning views and natural beauty. With over 900 kilometers of pristine white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, lush rainforests, coral reefs and a variety of wildlife, it’s no wonder why many couples choose to spend their honeymoon here.
The largest of the nine islands, Koh Lanta covers approximately 446 square kilometers and features nine smaller islands. Situated just off the coast of Krabi province, Koh Lanta offers visitors a wide range of activities including diving, snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, boating, beachcombing, hiking, cycling, fishing, birdwatching, jungle trekking and much more.
There are plenty of romantic resorts located throughout the island offering everything you could possibly want during your stay. Some of the most popular include Pimalai Resort & spa, Layana resort & spa, Koh Lanta Beach House, Koh Lanta Sunrise Resort & Spa and Koh Lanta Viewpoint Resort.
For those looking for something less conventional, there are also a number of unique boutique hotels scattered across the island. These include The Amari, The Raintree, The Klong Samran Riverside Hotel, The Koh Lanta Bayview Bungalows and The Siam Ocean Pearl.
13. Koh Nang Yuan: A Romantic Ambiance
Koh Nang Yuan is located off the southern coast of Phuket, about an hour away from the airport. This small island offers some of the most breathtaking scenery you can find anywhere in the world. With three different islands connected by a long stretch of sandy beach, it’s easy to see why this place is called “the jewel of the Andaman Sea.”
The main island is home to Nang Yuan Island Dive Resort, where guests are treated to the ultimate luxury experience. For those looking for romance, there is no better place to spend a few days than here. There are several romantic activities you can enjoy while staying at the resort including snorkelling, kayaking, diving, and even zip-lining.
Another option is to head over to the neighboring island of Koh Yao Yai to explore the surrounding area. Here you can check out the beautiful beaches, hike up the mountains, and go shopping at local markets. If you want to really make sure you don’t miss anything, try taking a speed boat ride across the bay to the next island, Koh Lanta.
If you’re planning to stay longer, you can easily extend your trip by heading to nearby islands like Koh Chang, Koh Kood, Koh Mak, and Koh Phi Phi. These islands offer plenty of fun things to do such as scuba diving, hiking, swimming, and relaxing in the sun.
14. Sukhothai Old City: Walk Hand In Hand
The Sukhothai Old Town is located in central Thailand about 12 kilometres north of Sukhothai City. This place is known for its beautiful temples and ancient buildings. There are many attractions here such as the famous temple Wat Si Sanphet, Wat Mahathat and Wat Chai Wattana. You can enjoy walking around the old town and getting lost in history. Also, it is recommended to spend some time walking along the river banks and enjoying the view of the surrounding countryside.
The Sukhothay Old City is one of Thailand’s most romantic cities. A lot of couples come here to celebrate their wedding anniversary or honeymoon. Many people choose to stay in the Sukhothai Treasure Resorts & Spas because there are plenty of activities to do and things to see. They offer tours to local villages, elephant rides, cooking classes, spa treatments and much more. If you want to experience authentic Thai culture, you must try the delicious food offered in the restaurants.
15. Similan Islands: With So Many Things To Explore
The Similan Islands comprise of nine little islands that are part of the Similan Archipeligo. Out of all the things beautiful here, the island is famous because it has some amazing diving sites. Especially on island number seven, where one can see sunken boulders, arches, and even exotic fish species like Similan Island and Kuhl’s stingray.
No doubt, this is one place to visit in Thailand for honeymoons. If you want to spend your time together in complete seclusion, this is the perfect destination for you. There are many hotels nearby the islands, and you can choose whichever suits you best. But if you want to experience something different, why don’t you try camping? You’ll find a lot of tents and cottages for rent near the water.
But whatever you decide to do, make sure you enjoy every moment of your trip. After all, it’s just about you two getting away from the world. And what better way to do that than spending some quality time together?
Things to do on honeymoon: Diving, explore nature and wildlife with your spouse. How to reach: The fastest way to reach the Similans is by taking the overnight bus from Bangkok to Ranong or Khaolak. From there, you can take a speedboat ride to the Similans. Best time to visit: December to FebruaryPlaces to eat at : Bai Bai, Ruan Thai Kitchen, Siam Ocean World.
16. Udon Thani: Soak In The Fragrance
Udon Thani is a province in northeast Thailand known for its natural beauty. Located along the Mekong River, Udon Thani lies just south of the Burmese border. This picturesque town boasts many attractions including the Udon Thani National Museum, the Phra Maha Chinnarat Buddhist Temple, and the Udon Thani Provincial Art Gallery.
The park itself is home to over 3,500 different types of flowers, shrubs, trees, and plants. There are also several manmade lakes within the park where visitors can take leisurely boat rides. The park is open daily from 8 am to 5 pm.
For those looking for something a little more romantic, there are plenty of hotels in Udon Thani perfect for honeymoons, anniversaries, and family vacations alike. The De Princess Hotel is located near the park and is a lovely hotel offering spacious rooms, modern amenities, and delicious Thai cuisine.
17. Nakhon Ratchasima: For A Breathtaking Landscape
Nakhon Ratchasiman is located in the northeast region of Thailand. With its beautiful landscapes, gorgeous beaches, historical sites and cultural heritage, it is definitely one of the most popular destinations in Thailand. If you are looking for some romantic stays, here are some great options.
Romyen Garden Palace
This hotel is located in Nong Krathing, a town within the province of Nakhon Ratchasin. This place offers a relaxing atmosphere where guests can enjoy Thai cuisine and spend quality time together.
18. Koh Phi Phi: A Pretty Location
Ko Phi Phi is one of the most popular tourist destination in Thailand. With beautiful beaches, amazing landscapes, warm hospitality, and friendly locals, it is definitely worth spending some time here.
The island offers a variety of activities such as diving, swimming, snorkeling, hiking, biking, fishing, and even surfing. And of course, there are plenty of restaurants where you can enjoy delicious Thai food.
In addition to that, the island provides romantic stays like villas, bungalows, rooms, and suites. There are many accommodations ranging from budget to luxury ones.
If you want to spend quality time with your partner, make sure to book a room with a view of the ocean.
19. Pai: Explore The City Of Landscapes
In recent times, Pai has been gaining popularity among tourists because it offers a lot of things to do. From adventure activities to romantic stays, there are many places to explore. Here are some of the best places you must visit while planning a trip to Pai.
1. Hiking Trails
If you love hiking trails, then Pai is one of the best destinations for you. There are numerous hiking trails around the area where you can enjoy the natural beauty of the place. You can hike up to the Doi Tung Waterfall, the highest waterfall in Thailand. If you want to go trekking, then you can choose from different routes such as the Pai River Trail, the Pai Valley Trail, and the Pai Mountain Trail. These trails offer stunning views of the surrounding areas.
2. Hot Springs
Hot springs are another thing that make Pai special. One of the most popular attractions here is the Pai Night Market. This market features dozens of stalls selling local food and souvenirs. Apart from that, you can also find traditional Thai massage treatments, herbal massages, and even body scrubs.
3. Local Cuisine
When you travel to Pai, don’t forget to try out the local cuisine. The delicious dishes include rice noodles, fried chicken, and sticky rice. In fact, the locals believe that eating sticky rice is good luck. So, you better eat as much as possible!
20. Khao Lak: Rainforests Within Beaches
Khao Lak is a beautiful beach town located just north of Phuket Island, Thailand. This popular destination features a variety of activities including surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, kayaking, fishing, wildlife watching, boating, and much more. There are many hotels in Khao Lak where you can enjoy romantic stays. Some of the most popular include The Haven Khao Lak Resort & Spa, The Sanctuary, The Ocean View Hotel, and The Royal Cliff Beach Resort. These resorts offer many amenities such as swimming pools, restaurants, bars, spa treatments, and more.
21. Kanchanaburi: A Paradise For Honeymooners
Kanchanaburi is a small town located in the south west region of Thailand. This place offers many attractions like beautiful landscapes, lush green forests, peaceful beaches, and crystal clear waters.
The main attraction here is the famous River Kwai Bridge. Here you will find a romantic resort called River Kwai Bridge Resorts.
This place is ideal for couples who want to spend some quality time together.
22. Koh Lipe: The Vast Beaches
Koh Lipe is located off the northwest coast of Phang Nga Province in southern Thailand. This small island sits within the Tarutao Marine National park, making it one of the few islands where you can experience the full beauty of nature.
The island itself is home to over 200 species of flora and fauna, including many rare birds such as the red junglefowl and the black headed cuckoo roller. There are also plenty of marine life like turtles, dolphins, manta rays, sharks, and even whales around.
There are two main beaches on the Island; Hat Pattaya Beach and Hat Sunrise Beach. Both offer great snorkeling opportunities, and both are lined with numerous resorts offering accommodation options.
If you want to spend less time on the sand, there are several diving sites nearby. These include Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Koh Mook, and Koh Rong. Each site offers different scuba diving experiences and each has unique features.
One thing that makes Koh Lipe stand out among all the other Thai Islands is the fact that it is very well known for its romantic settings. Many visitors come here just to enjoy the peace and quiet of the island while others choose to go on vacation here because of the amazing honeymoon packages offered by the local hotels.
With the vast amount of water activities available, you won’t run out of things to do during your stay. You can take part in fishing, swimming, surfing, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, boating, parasailing, jet skiing, banana boat rides, and much more.
You can also book romantic dinner cruises, sunset cruises, and moonlight cruises. If you’re looking for something more adventurous, why not try a glass bottom boat tour, or even a helicopter ride above the sea.
23. Surat Thani: The Most Offbeat One
Surat Thani is one of those places you never knew existed. A little off the beaten path, this city offers something different for every traveler. From ancient ruins to modern hotels, here are the reasons why this town is worth traveling to.
1. Ancient Ruins
2. Beautiful Beaches
3. Good Food
4. Cheap Accommodation
5. Friendly Locals
6. Authentic Thai Cuisine
24. Nong Khai: AKA Naag City
Nong Khai is a small town located in north central Thailand about 200 km away from Bangkok. This place is known for its unique culture and traditions. In fact, the name of the city literally translates into “Snake Town”. This quaint town has some of the most beautiful natural beauty you could ever imagine. With its lush green mountains, crystal clear rivers and emerald hills, there are many reasons why people love coming here.
Apart from being a popular spot for tourists to spend their holidays, Nong Khai offers something different. You might find yourself falling in love with this place because of its enchanting charm. There are several things to do here, whether you want to relax, explore the local markets, go sightseeing, take part in adventure activities, or just enjoy the nightlife. Whatever you choose to do, make sure you come prepared to experience the true essence of Thai hospitality.
1. Visit the Snake Temple
The Nongkhais are very proud of their heritage, and rightly so. They are the descendants of the ancient Lanna kingdom, and thus the locals consider themselves the heirs of royalty. So when you enter the snake temple, you’ll see how the locals worship their ancestors.
2. Explore the Markets
There are plenty of interesting markets where you can buy souvenirs, clothes, and food. If you’re looking for shopping opportunities, head to Tha Phae market, which is filled with stalls selling everything from clothing to antiques. Another great market is Thanon Khao San Market, where you can find anything from handmade jewelry to batik clothes.
Frequently Asked Questions About Places to Visit In Thailand For Honeymoon
Thailand is one of the most popular destinations for honeymooners around the world. And why not? This beautiful tropical paradise offers stunning scenery, amazing food, and friendly locals. There are many places to visit in Thailand for honeymoon, such as Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya Beach, Phuket, Krabi, Ko Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phangan, and others. But which ones are the best? Here are the frequently asked questions about places to visit in Thailand during your honeymoon.
1. Where is the best place to stay in Thailand for honeymooning?
There are many wonderful resorts in Thailand offering romantic accommodations and great amenities. Some of the best hotels include Amanpuri Resort & Spa, Anantara Siam Thani Hotel, Amari Orchid Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, Hilton Garden Inn Bangkok, InterContinental Rama IX, JW Marriott Hua Hin Bay, Le Meridien MGallery Bangkok, Mandarin Oriental Bangkok, Novotel Bangkok Riverside, Pullman Bangkok Dong Khuong District, The Peninsula Bangkok, Sofitel Silom Bangkok, Swissôtel Nai Lert Park, and Waldorf Astoria Bangkok.
2. What is the best beach in Thailand for honeymoon vacation?
The best beach for honeymooning in Thailand is undoubtedly Koh Tachai. It is located near the city of Prachuap Khiri Khan, and it features long stretches of powdery white sand and crystal clear waters. Other good choices include Ao Bang Plao Beach, Ao Klong Prao Beach, Ao Manee Beach, Ao Nam Lang Beach, Ao Pansea Beach, and Ao Phipun Beach.
3. How do I plan my trip to Thailand for honeymoon? Are there any must-see attractions in Thailand?
You don’t want to miss out on the spectacular temples and palaces in Thailand. Many of the major tourist sites in Thailand are found in Bangkok. You can start your day at Wat Arun, followed by Wat Saket, and end up at the Temple of Dawn. Then head over to the Grand Palace where you can see the Emerald Buddha and other important relics. Afterward, take a boat tour along the Chao Phraya River to witness the lively floating markets. If you have time, try to make a stop at Chatuchak Weekend Market, a huge market that sells everything from antiques to clothes.
4. Which is the best way to travel between cities in Thailand?
You can fly or drive between all the major cities in Thailand. Flying will be more convenient than driving because you won’t need to worry about traffic. However, flying may cost more money depending on how far you are traveling. Driving will also give you more freedom to explore off the beaten path.
5. Is it safe to travel alone in Thailand?
Yes! Thailand has very low crime rates compared to other countries. Your biggest concern should be pickpocketing, so keep an eye on your belongings. Also, never walk through dark alleys or deserted areas if you don’t feel comfortable with the situation.
6. Can I get visa upon arrival in Thailand?
Yes, you can apply for a 30-day visa when arriving in Thailand. Just remember to bring your passport and 2 photos.
7. Do I need a visa to enter Thailand?
Thailand does not require visas to enter its territory.
8. What are some things to avoid while travelling in Thailand?
Avoid taking large sums of cash as they might be subject to high exchange fees. Keep your bags close together and wear light colors such as khaki or white. Don’t wear expensive jewelry or watches. Avoid wearing shorts and short skirts as they might be considered inappropriate.
9. Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
There are plenty of accommodation options in Thailand. From budget hotels to luxury resorts, you can find something suitable for every taste and budget.
10. What are the best places to visit in Thailand?
There are hundreds of beautiful destinations in Thailand. Here are some suggestions:
• Ko Phi Phi – This island is famous for its stunning beaches and lush rainforests.
• Chiang Mai – Located in Northern Thailand, this charming city is known for its unique culture and architecture.
• Hua Hin – Located on the Gulf coast, this town offers relaxing tropical weather.